There’s nothing wrong in masturbating if you choose to do it in a way that doesn’t harm you. For women, masturbating can be a way of enjoying themselves with sexual gratification. It is however important to know how to pleasure yourself using the most effective masturbation techniques. Keep reading to find out more about the ways to get maximum sexual satisfaction through female masturbation.
Best Ways to Pleasure Yourself – Masturbation Tips for Women
Masturbating and reaching a great climax will prove extremely stress relieving for women. It also builds self-confidence, helps you be more in tuned with your intimate body parts, and cures what ails you. Here are some of the best tips that will help you understand how to pleasure yourself and make masturbation an extremely gratifying experience.
1. Get in the Mood
For some, it’s as easy as lying down on their bed and touching their private body parts. For others, it takes a while to get in the mood. Some feel better after they take a shower, while others do it by lighting some candles, applying some body lotion, or playing their favorite music.Whatever works for you, be sure to get in the right mood before you start masturbating.
2. Ensure Privacy
You need to masturbate when you’re already feeling a bit relaxed. It is important to ensure that no one will disturb you while you’re in the middle of it. Be sure to do it in your bedroom. It’s even better to do it when your partner is not at home. You may want to turn your phone to silent to pleasure yourself without interruption. Knowing you’re alone will give you the freedom to moan as much as you want.
3. Stimulate Your Clitoris
It is usually easier to learn to play with your clitoris to reach an orgasm than getting a vaginal orgasm. Your clitoris is the small nub of skin located right about your vagina – it gets bigger when you’re sexually aroused. Gently rubbing it with your fingers will stimulate it. Sometimes, it’s so sensitive that indirect stimulation, like rubbing around it, gives you more pleasure. Find what works for you better.
4. Hit Your G Spot
Finding your G Spot is sometimes quite tricky because it puffs up only when you’re fully aroused. Located inside your vagina, you will feel it a bit rough to touch, quite like the top of your palate in your mouth. Once you find it, you can stimulate it using a “come-hither” motion with your fingers or you can simply press your fingers against it for direct stimulation. What works for one woman may not work for the others, so take your time and discover the best way to stimulate your G-Spot to reach an intense orgasm.
5. Use Lube
Using lube is a great way of reaching an orgasm. You can find oil-based and water-based lubes in the market. The best thing is to experiment with them all to figure what suits you the most and gives you the strongest orgasm.
6. Use Sex Toys
The right use of sex toys will intensify your orgasms. Vibrators work great, especially when you opt for the one with adjustable speeds. Vibrators that work on one speed may sometimes prove a bit strong for some women. You can use a dildo if you intend to replace your man. A butt plug may also play a role in intensifying your orgasms, but it’s not what every woman likes.
7. Watch Porn
Again, there are women who hate porn while masturbating, while others just love the idea of watching porn while playing with their dildo or vibrator. If you have tried it yet, try it the next time you masturbate.
8. Read Erotica
Watching porn may not work for you, but reading erotica may have different effects. They are worth trying if you haven’t tested how good it feels when you masturbate while reading or seeing erotic novels.
9. Try It in the Morning
When trying to learn how to pleasure yourself, it is a good idea to masturbate at different times in the day to find what works best for you. Have you ever tried masturbating before you get out of bed in the morning? Don’t get out of bed the moment you wake up in the morning. Just use your hands to massage your stomach, breasts, and inner thighs. This should be enough to set your mood and make your heart beat fast. Let the energy build up inside your body and allow it to explode in you. That little morning ritual will have a positive effect on you throughout the day.
10. Enjoy Watching You in the Mirror
Watching yourself masturbate in a mirror will turn you on even more. Stand in front of a big mirror and stretch your legs a bit. Have a glance all over your body and admire your feminine beauty. Forget about any inhibitions and touch your private body parts softly. See your expressions in the mirror and notice how your body responds to your every touch. Watch your sweet nectar flowing and your breathing becoming fast. Don’t stop yourself from moaning and making sounds while watching you in the mirror. You will definitely have an intense orgasm soon.
11. Try It in Shower
You’re already naked when you’re in shower. Your body is also hot. It means the scene is already set for a perfect orgasm. All you have to do is open your thighs and touch yourself lightly. A simple clitoris massage will do the trick here.
A Few Tips to Help You Learn How to Pleasure Yourself Better
In order to learn how to pleasure yourself better, you need to find a right masturbation technique and follow certain tips as well. For instance:
- Massage your clit properly. Some women say that drawing the number “8” around their clit works great for them. You can try other movements as well – try using your hand like a paintbrush, tap your clit, touch the shaft of your clit and keep squeezing/releasing your PC muscles to reach a perfect orgasm.
- Be sure to try different positions when playing with yourself. One important thing in learning how to pleasure yourself is to identify the best masturbation position. Some like being on their stomachs, but that may not work perfectly for you. If that’s the case, try being fully outstretched.
- Try to go slow. Quickies are great at times, but letting the sexual energy build inside you by delaying the orgasm will feel awesome. Just stop and take deep breaths when you think you’re about reach an orgasm.
- Let your imagination run wild. You are free to fantasize about Joe Manganiello, Channing Tatum, Mat Damon, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, George Clooney, or someone you admire in your close circle.
- Make sure you don’t ignore your breasts while playing with your clitoris or stimulating your G-Spot. Rub, touch, fondle – do whatever you want to get in the mood. Sometimes, attaching nipple clamps proves extremely exciting. Try it. Licking your nipple may also make you feel aroused and build sexual energy in your body.